Thursday 17 April 2014

A short morning's work

I have been busy in my shed making components, all the bits should be ready by next weekend so I can fit them - if the water tank turns up, that is. In the meantime I made a bit more progress but I only had a morning. The Webasto heater is now fully wired for power and the fuel line plumbed in. I sent my steering wheel back and swapped it for one that wasn't dished, for some reason it was £100 more and didn't come with a boss but it has gained me precious millimetres at the helm position. It is now in place, complete with the teak blank covering the old steering mounting.



It was so pleasant outside I fitted and glued in the rubber seal for the hatch. Looks neat, I had to buy a larger size than originally planned.



Finally, I fitted the CO alarm. Not much but it was something to tick off!



Next week I will have something spectacular to show, the seats are all ready to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment