Tuesday 17 June 2014

Father's Day Photo-shoot

Father's Day today, so we made it a family occasion on Rebel Runner with a lunch on board. First however, I persuaded daughter Aedy and wife Olwyn to take a walk to the pier at the entrance to Langstone Harbour so Aedy could take some photos of Rebel Runner showing her paces. She did a great job with her pro camera, a selection reproduced here. Then we had a very pleasant lunch (a table! Seating!! Sink and Cooker!!!) So civilized. After lunch I went and collected a very important package from the marina office, but here are the action shots first:



That very important parcel was my Permateek decking and I must say Mike has done a brilliant job. Here is the hatch section just laid down for a preview


The side sections are all rolled up, I can't lay them until the engine casing is trimmed




A couple more:








2 comments: